Shared by Jamie Novak, St. Paul Fire Department
by Maury Glover
BURNSVILLE, Minn. (KMSP) - Burnsville fire officials say they've never heard of so-called firewater could become a starter without the aid of a match or spark, but that's exactly what happened when vodka bottles magnified sunlight and started a fire inside Red Lion Liquors.
The store has been in Burnsville since 1978, and it's occupied its current building for the past nine years. They have bulletproof glass to stop burglars and vandals from breaking in, but that couldn't' protect them from a problem that started inside.
Read more and watch the video